October Time....

What a beautiful time of year!!!  I LOVE this weather! I love getting out in the fresh crisp air, breathe it all in, and enjoy the changing of the seasons.

I have been able to get out and do 2.51 miles on Monday, did PiYo on Tuesday, Wednesday was downright hectic, Thursday has been filled with a lot of movement, lifting, etc... and tomorrow, Friday, I will be able to get some more miles in. :)

Rock n' Roll 1/2 marathon in Las Vegas is coming up Nov. 14th and super excited about it and nervous at the same time! Since I have not been consistently training, I'm just concerned as to what my body will do and respond. OH, I WILL FINISH...just will be slow at it....

Here is to another month of healthy living....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Progress....

Looking to the future....

Being excited and scared at the same time....