Life presents challenges and surprises....

Well...
I sit here a day after my 39th birthday and I do feel older.... Not because of the number on my body years, but the experiences that I have faced and gone through in my life. 2 weeks ago, I was given the experience that would change my life FOREVER! I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant from my little excursion in Hilton Head Island, SC over the 4th. The father wants nothing to do with the baby, so here I go at it alone. Feels like the 1st time all over again, but in a different way. Yes, I feel abandoned by the baby daddy, but I don't feel abandoned by my HEAVENLY FATHER - who is WAYYYYY more competent and trustworthy than any human here on earth. I thank Him for this blessing amongst my sin - the consequence of my blatent sinning against God, but is turning out to be used by God as a blessing and learning tool for my spiritual growth. AMAZING...

1st Dr appt is tomorrow and I hope to get an ultrasound to see Lil' Bean...lol...

What life brings....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Progress....

Being excited and scared at the same time....

Looking to the future....