Set Back...

Well, my training has come to a standstill at the moment... I have a small tear in my hamstring and IT band... I've been told by my PT (physical therapist) that I will NOT be able to run the CIM this year!
:(

I have to stop my whole training to get my legs strong and HOPEFULLY I'll be able to do my 1/2 marathon in November in Las Vegas... let's hope that I will be strong to do it.

I'm REALLY disappointed that I will not be able to accomplish the goal that I have set for myself this year - but I've come to terms with it. I had to set NEW goals.... this year that was focused on completing a marathon is now shifted to making sure that I'm healthy.  Losing weight, toning up, and being able to fit in my wedding dress next Spring! :)

I am looking forward to starting my new life healthy, fit, and fabulously 50 next year.

What are your goals? Have you had to shift your goals due to a change in the process of achieving those goals?

With you on this journey....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Progress....

Looking to the future....

Being excited and scared at the same time....