February ....

 WOW!!! What a month January has been!!! It has been a whirlwind that's for sure!!!


With a trip to KY at the end of Dec-beginning of January, my son contracted the RONA...not a bad case, but enough to have him miss a week of school and sleep most of the time.  Luckily, I didn't come up positive, but it was exhausting - making sure my son was ok and sleeping well.

I gained weight over the holidays, which isn't surprising, but then lost 16.6 lbs in the following 2 weeks!! It's crazy!!! So that just tells me a lot of the gain was water and the travel.  

These PAST 2 weeks, not so good. For the most part, I was on track, but there were days where I didn't eat like I was supposed to - but this is a JOURNEY...not a race or a sprint, but a marathon. Life is a journey... full of life's lessons, failures, successes... life happens - so embrace it and be true to yourself! 

This is YOUR life... be encouraged!! This is YOU vs. YOU! No one else...

Self-love is so important in this process...


Here's to another month on the journey!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Progress....

Looking to the future....

Being excited and scared at the same time....