Almost October??? REALLY????

 I can't believe that it's ALMOST OCTOBER ALREADY and I haven't posted since June??? What the what???!!!


Well, let's just say that there has been a lot happening since I last time I posted! This summer was difficult mentally, where I wanted to give up COMPLETELY on myself and not look back. Family issues (Daddy has Alzheimer's and declining pretty quickly and Mama is physically slowing down) to being a single Mama of a 13 yr old boy - it's been mentally/emotionally taxing! But I KNOW that I'm not the only one in this universe that has multiple things going on at the same time and even more difficult circumstances than I do. Point is - I CANNOT GIVE UP ON MYSELF!!


I've had to  A LOT of soul searching to come up with the resolve that I need to do this for my health - not to just compete in bodybuilding - but just be healthy and be around for my son. The stage will be there and I just need to focus on being the BEST version of myself at all times. 


STAY FOCUSED!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Progress....

Looking to the future....

Being excited and scared at the same time....