Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Can it be half way through August already????

 TIME IS FLYING BY!!!

I've been very discombobulated this month and with this move from KY to WI and into my own apartment again. I REALLY need to get into a routine and groove of meal prepping and getting my workouts in on the daily basis. THIS is the BIGGEST challenge for me here lately. There are days where I'm so tired and have NO ENERGY to do the workouts and meal prep on the regular. I need to plan and just DO IT - be a NIKE and JUST DO IT!!!

My mind has been all over the place and NOT focused at all. How do I get back to where I need to be - meal prepping, working out, and seeing the weight come off???  I just feel tired. Tired of the meal prep. Tired of the working out. Tired of having this on my brain ALL THE TIME. BUUUUUUT I do have goals that I want to accomplish. I want to be a competitive body builder, but then I have to wonder how bad do I want this? If I'm not "on plan" or committed to working out, what am I doing? Why am I paying for a coach? Why am I investing in competition "stuff" if I'm not taking this seriously and doing what I'm needing to do to get to stage? I need AND WANT to get it back together and have to realize that not every day is going t be.good day or one where I want to "eat on plan" or even go workout. But if I want to compete and get this weight off for good, I have to keep reminding myself that this is a lifestyle change, not just a "one time deal".  














No comments:

Post a Comment