Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Progress!!

Hello!!!

Yes, it's been a little bit since I've written - I've been working on getting myself together physically and mentally! I have decided to compete in a bikini competition - that won't be for at LEAST another 3-4 years! But for now - it's all about shredding the fat and gaining my lean muscle. I am praying that my skin will respond, so I don't have excess skin. I would hate to spend the money on skin removal and body lift, but if that's what needs to be done - so be it.

In my 1st two weeks, I have worked out 4x a week, ate a specific meal plan - eating 5 small meals a day - and I lost.... 7 pounds and 8" already!!!

I feel stronger, have more energy, more endurance...just down right healthier!!!  Below are the pics of my starting this process and then what was taken 2 weeks later.

How are you doing on your journey???


Keep going, no matter how hard it gets...

Comment on how I can encourage you or help you in your journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment