Friday, July 2, 2021

Happy July!

 WOW!!! It's July already and the 4th is just a few days away!!!


I'm so sorry for not keeping up with my blog - it's been a little crazy! 

I will post pics of my progress since April - it's been stressful and emotionally hard for a couple of months!

Daddy's Alzheimer's has progressed pretty quickly - he still knows who we are, but I can see where it's just the beginning of that happening. My aunt passed away, a week before that - had to put our beloved dog down. Mama is struggling physically and is emotionally/mentally spent in caring for Daddy, who can be pretty demanding and exhausting in his confusion. 

So, needless to say, it's been a little rough.

BUT - we press on and continue our journey!  

How are you doing on your journey to health??

How can I encourage you?


Top picture is when I started with my Coach - Melanie Martin, IFBB Pro 6.1.20. I had already lost about 60 lbs on my own, but was stagnate for a couple of months and needed help to break that. I was 286 in that picture.  The bottom picture was taken 6.28.21 at my last check-ins - I am 260. Even though the weight is good, I'm shocked by the inches and the change in my body composition! YES! We are on the right track to eventually get to competition stage in body building - bikini or wellness division - not sure yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment