Sunday, January 27, 2019

End of the month....

I wrote at the beginning of the month as I started my plant based eating...

Well... I have done fairly well with the plant based eating... even though I had an out of state guest for almost 2 weeks wasn't helpful, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm looking forward to seeing how I've been doing... at last glance at the scale, I lost 2 pounds in one week and the other weeks, I was going by how my body was feeling. 

I have come across some amazing recipes that I was VERY surprised that were so delicious, I couldn't believe that they were vegan and tasted like meat products... WITHOUT the guilt of eating meat! WOW!!!

I encourage that each of you try to eat vegan for ONE WEEK...just ONE WEEK and see how your body responds.

For more resources on vegan eating or plant based eating... visit: www.forksoverknives.com or there are support groups on Facebook for vegan/plant based eating... check them out... get some recipes...take the first step and try for one week...

Let me know how that week goes for you... I'm curious!

Love and health...

Traycee

No comments:

Post a Comment