Thursday, January 3, 2019

Plant Based Eating....

As I sit here at 2:15AM coughing up a lung, I am thinking about these past few days of me eating plant based foods. Do I see a difference? Do I FEEL a difference? Could this be something that I can actually follow through on and continue?  I don't see a significant difference - YET! I do FEEL a difference though... not so puffy or bloated in the morning, chronic lower back pain is easing up a little, my migraines are starting to ease up, just a little (I suffer from Complicated Complex Migraines and have them EVERY DAY), energy level is slightly improving, and I can see where eating this way is teaching me to prep and meal plan for the week.  This, I think, will be the hardest thing for me to do. I know I can do it, just getting in the habit of doing it and being committed to the process...

I made a black bean burger with romaine lettuce, vegan cheddar cheese (delish by the way), avocado spread on sprouted grain bread (toasted). Can I just say that IT WAS GOOOOOOOD!!! It was also very filling where I couldn't finish all of it! That's amazing to me!!!

So... here is my before picture as I start this journey...








I will try to update pictures every week, but maybe every 2 weeks to be able to see the transformation occur.

Please let me know how I can support YOU in YOUR journey to a healthier life - not just physically, but emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. These aspects are just as important as the physical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment