Monday, February 3, 2020

Happy February!

So it's ALREADY in February!

How are things going with your health goals? How are we being consistent?  I have to admit that I have NOT been very consistent with my exercise; however, been pretty good on the nutrition. The Super Bowl of course DID NOT HELP me stay on program, but it wasn't a total loss (sorry 49ers - my team!) :(

But this is a new day and a new month. If you, including myself, have "fallen off the wagon" or not been consistent with either exercise or the nutrition, we pick ourselves back up and keep going. Keep putting forth that effort.

What I am being consistent on is not just nutrition, but logging in my food and exercise in my fitness journal (found a Wal-Mart for $5! ).

Here are some pics/memes that I have come across that I've really taken to heart, if you will. They have encouraged me, made me laugh, and some reminded me of my reason I'm on this journey. I hope they can do the same for you.


















No comments:

Post a Comment