Sunday, August 16, 2020

Back Into the Grind...

 It's been a few weeks since I have posted.... 

I have been in a weird, funky place mentally and having some difficulty snapping out of it for some reason. Normally, I deal with whatever the issue is and keep it movin'  - HUSTLIN'

But not these past 2 weeks. I don't know if I just hit a MINOR wall? My 50th birthday coming up and living in a state that I'm not real happy to be in at the moment? Feeling isolated? Is it hormones? Feeling/being tired all the time (or at least feels like it)? 

But here's the thing - I've been here for almost a year with the same circumstances, why is it affecting me these past 2 weeks? 

All I know is, I better get my act together and get it going! I have goals to slay! I have dreams to be reality! I have a vision for myself and where I am sitting right now...is NOT it!

Has anyone else hit that wall and if so, how did you overcome it mentally to get back in the game?

I need some adjustments and encouragement to get through this spot... 





No comments:

Post a Comment