Monday, August 24, 2020

August has been a TOUGH month...

 As I'm reflecting on this past month - emotionally and mentally has been a brutal one! I don't know what happened or what the real issue was/is, but it has been hard to stay focused and "on point" with the nutrition and workouts...

I think it all started when I went on vacation and had a "treat meal"... it totally threw my game off for some reason. It was NOT my first treat meal by any means, but just the mindset was maybe off to get back on plan the next day.

Today's workout I was motivated, positive mindset, ready to rock it out and COMPLETE the workout with Coach.  I completed the first block (out of 3 usually) and then I started to feel nauseous and light headed (like I was going to pass out). I had to stop. THEN the discouragement and frustration kicked in.  I was trying not to have negative self talk, but MAN is it hard NOT to do!

What do YOU do to get out of a funk/mental block? I'm trying and I know that Rome was NOT built in a day, so neither will my body. I know this is part of my journey, but dang it! I hate feeling like I'm back-tracking or slowing down my progress... I LOVE seeing those GAINS of inches being lost every 2 weeks and seeing my body change.

Y'all pray for me and leave some tips on how to push through the frustration... 💕💗💕💗





No comments:

Post a Comment