Friday, September 4, 2020

WELCOME SEPTEMBER!!!!

 WOW!!! September already!!! TIME is FLYING by!


How are we doing out there? I know that the last couple of my posts have been about this mental block or wall that I hit and REALLY struggled with.  I have a tendency to be so impatient! I feel like a turtle in my progress, as I want to be fit and cut (ready for stage) RIGHT NOW!!! However, I also know that I didn't get this size overnight either.

I have to trust the process. I have to trust my Coach. I need to remember to ENJOY the journey - even when it's hard.  So as it starts a new month, I have a NEW MINDSET. Be thankful - there is ALWAYS something that I can be thankful for. 

I'm thankful for movement today and the ability to get up and yes...even meal prep! :). What are YOU thankful for? What is YOUR mindset for this month?


Share in the comments below - I would LOVE to hear from you!









No comments:

Post a Comment