Friday, April 2, 2021

April is here! O...M...G!!!

 I can't believe that it's April already!

I do have to apologize for not blogging for the month of March, basically... I have been injured these past 2 weeks with back/side spasms and REALLY tight muscles. But that is NOT an excuse why I can't keep everyone up to date.


So far, I'm doing better on the nutrition front and STAYING on plan ... wish I was able to workout in partnership with the nutrition to see MAJOR gains these past 2 weeks... I still lost 7 lbs, but the inches didn't really move... 

I'm trying not to get into a funk of not being able to workout - will do yoga and major stretching to keep things moving and not stiffen up too badly.


How are y'all doing? Comment below! let me hear from you!








No comments:

Post a Comment