Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WHAT A WEEK!!!

Hello there! Well, once again, my life has ups, downs, and lessons to be learned. Sunday I learned that my grandmother passed away and me being unemployed, has been trying to figure out how to get home to California.... well, I will just have to miss the memorial service. This has brought me to the lesson of the week, which seems to be a re-occurring one - TRUSTING IN GOD - for all my needs. I have to be wise with my spending. Sure, I could've put the plane tickets on my credit card, but not having a job, that would be to me, dumb spending.

I also found out that I'm going to be Godmother to TWINS!!! That's right! My roommate, Carmen, is having TWINS!!! Unbelievable! Her hubby is being deployed actually THIS Friday and will be gone until May 2010... he's going to Iraq. Keep him in ya prayers. So we are excited about this....

Still doing my Master's degree... have 4 classes after the one that I'm in and I'll be DONE!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Not much longer... C'MON Sept!!!!

Here's to another week!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your grandma!! Will Josh not be home for the birth of his twins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... Josh is going to try to come home and hopefully the twins won't come early!

    ReplyDelete