Saturday, September 24, 2016

Struggling.....

As I sit here in my living room on a Friday night at 12:35am...I'm feeling very.........LOST.  I've been having some serious medical issues going on and in the past I've just pushed through it and trained. But lately, well, in the last 3 months, I have barely gotten out there to wog (walk/jog). 

I signed up to do the Princess Challenge 1/2 marathon and was really excited to do it.

HOWEVER, due to the migraines and nausea all the time, it would make it very difficult to do 13.1 miles. THIS is very frustrating and I'm seeing where not working out is setting me back physically, mentally, and emotionally.  Physically, I've gained weight back, and getting winded again. Mentally it has taken a toll - seeing myself in the depression cycle/spiral and it's very hard to get out of it. Emotionally, how I feel about myself - mad for not getting out and train, angry at the CONSTANT migraine and nausea, fear that the Dr's can't figure out what's causing these issues, sad that I can't seem to get my eating under control and the fear that at times, I really don't care about it. That TERRIFIES me, but how do I get out of this funk when the physical pain is CONSTANTLY there?

Something needs to click inside me to get back on track and take my health back.....

Pray for me y'all....

No comments:

Post a Comment