Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Progress in the month of Sept...

Here it is September 6th, I have already completed 6.58 miles! This is WAY better than what was accomplished in July AND August COMBINED!!! Yup, I'm back!!!

Even though I have been fighting migraines for the past 3 days, I have to push through. The Dr says that walking/light jogging is good for me and will HOPEFULLY help the migraines go away or at least decrease.  I go to UC DAVIS Headache Clinic to see if there is anything that they can do - more than what my Neuro Dr is already doing. If they are not able to do anything, then off to Stanford I go.

All that to say, no matter what you are facing physically, mentally, emotionally, or even spiritually - YOU MUST KEEP GOING! Do what you can for THAT day! From doing stretches/yoga - to riding a bike, running, swimming, Zumba, weights - JUST DO SOMETHING every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment