Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Under the weather.....

For the month of October, I have really been struggling with illness.  I started the month, with what I thought was just allergies or the change in the season. What it's turned out to be is bronchitis - almost pneumonia!!!! Kinda hard to breathe going out there. I did do 5 miles last Sunday afternoon in the blazing sun, but I was out there. Wanted to do more, but with the breathing and BLISTERS on the balls of my feet, made it VERY difficult!

My Vegas 1/2 marathon is coming up in like 20 days or so and I'm afraid I'm not going to make it. I KNOW that I will by just putting one foot in front of the other - just concerned about my breathing.

IT WILL ALL WORK OUT.....

This will be my last 1/2 marathon for awhile... I'm going to stick to just doing 5-10K's...

BE SAFE and STAY WELL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment