Sunday, December 11, 2016

Challenges....

Since my last check-in, I have been going out 2-3x a week doing 2.0-2.3 miles a day.... I signed up to do a 200 mile challenge .... 200 miles from Dec 15-March 15th... I can do it! That averages out to be 2 miles A DAY... so the only thing I need to pick up is my days. Instead of only doing 2-3 days a week, I need to do it EVERY DAY.... RAIN OR SHINE.....

I think I'm going to be joining Weight Watchers... I need to do something! My weight is getting WAY out of control!!! Eating and the AMOUNT that I eat has ALWAYS been a challenge. Everyone faces challenges and how we choose to process those challenges are key. Mine was through food and other behaviors.

What is your challenge that you are facing?

Here is to facing those challenges and CONQUERING them!

No comments:

Post a Comment