Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Re-Occurring Theme

I know that it has been a little while since I've last post...

I've been putting in my miles, when I can, but I've been recovering from an illness and an injury. I can't seem to lose weight, no matter what my nutrition is... I'm eating clean (not 100% on point, but for the most part) and walking, when I can...

I'm going to go see an endocrinologist to see what may be going on with my hormones and why my body may be fighting against itself!

As I write this post, I'm seeing that there is a re-occurring theme... I go in waves of being on point with nutrition and exercise, then there's a lull - maybe not on point, but at least there is some movement... I don't know or can figure out what the cycle is or even how to break the cycle. 

I'm still going through counseling, so maybe that will reveal some things and things I may be holding on to....

I want to break this cycle! More to come and I will try to be better at blogging about this journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment