Saturday, June 1, 2019

Set Back...

Well, my training has come to a standstill at the moment... I have a small tear in my hamstring and IT band... I've been told by my PT (physical therapist) that I will NOT be able to run the CIM this year!
:(

I have to stop my whole training to get my legs strong and HOPEFULLY I'll be able to do my 1/2 marathon in November in Las Vegas... let's hope that I will be strong to do it.

I'm REALLY disappointed that I will not be able to accomplish the goal that I have set for myself this year - but I've come to terms with it. I had to set NEW goals.... this year that was focused on completing a marathon is now shifted to making sure that I'm healthy.  Losing weight, toning up, and being able to fit in my wedding dress next Spring! :)

I am looking forward to starting my new life healthy, fit, and fabulously 50 next year.

What are your goals? Have you had to shift your goals due to a change in the process of achieving those goals?

With you on this journey....


No comments:

Post a Comment