Friday, October 16, 2020

Updates....

 Here it is in the middle of October already! TIME JUST FLIES BY!!!  

I did my progress pics for my Coach this past Wed and in the past 2 weeks, I've lost 12.2 pounds!! WHAT THE WHAT???!!!

I just have to stay on this path, eat what is on plan, workout and give my all in the workouts and it WILL pay off. I have to be patient (yeah, that's a hard one for me), TRUST the PROCESS, and TRUST my Coach!


Here are the pics: 




The top was taken this past Wed, Oct. 14th and the bottom is when I started with my Coach - May 1, 2020. Before I started with my coach, I was doing the LadyBoss program and lost 60 pounds in a year. I hired Coach Melanie Martin, IFBB Pro to take me to the next level. I then caught the bug of being on stage to compete in a competition - WELLNESS. 

This Blog is to document my journey - the good, the bad, the ugly - all here. 

Trust the process.... YOU CAN DO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment