Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Updates...

 Progress Report...

Top is today: October 28, 2020
Bottom: May 1, 2020

More inches lost than weight, but my composition is changing!! These past 2 weeks I was NOT 100% on plan, didn't give my all in the workouts, & didn't get all my daily water in. I can't expect change if I don't change my habits and trust the process. I trust my Coach @exl7bcamp, but wrestling with trusting myself. I'm a work in progress... I CAN DO HARD THINGS!!! I am a LADYBOSS!💪🔥💥
****
#GoalsToCrush #FutureWellnessCompetitor👙👙 #HardWork #LoveMyCoach #ProgressNotPerfection #NutritionIsKey #Nutrition #HealthyMama #MomsWhoLift





This is NOT an easy road to travel - NO WAY - NO SIR! But we all have to start somewhere. I have to keep reminding myself that the longer I sabotage my eating/workouts, the longer it's going to take to get on stage to compete. Here's to the next 2 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment