Thursday, September 30, 2021

FALL IS HERE!!!!

 Can you believe that Fall is here y'all!?!?!?  The cooler weather is a definite welcomed change compared to the humidity that this past summer brought!

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted, due to having wrist surgery early September! What an ordeal, but we are slowly getting back into the swing of things.

I seemed to have fallen into this funk for a couple of months now and I'm fighting like crazy to get out of it, so I can slay this health/fitness journey! I know that there are going to be good/bad/ugly days, but seems like it's gone on long enough!

New Perspective. New Month. New Attitude. New Mindset! I have goals that I'm needing to crush and I feel like the longer I procrastinate, the harder it's going to be to get on stage and compete... how bad do I want this? Time to show myself and my Coach how bad I want it...















No comments:

Post a Comment