Monday, June 13, 2016

Continuing the journey....

As I sit here today, I've been thinking about my next steps. I have more 1/2 marathons to complete this year and needing to re-vamp my training.

I started a new session of 21 Day Fix (clean eating and portion control) AND started working with my coach, Karen Briley, who is training for an IRONMAN!!! WHAT???!!!  I'm so blessed and thankful that she has come into my life.

Ms. Karen has me on a training schedule starting today to get me ready for the Santa Rosa 1/2 Marathon that will be held at the end of Aug. I will be documenting my training, food, feelings, anything that comes up along this journey...however I can help others achieve their goals or learn from my mistakes and triumphs...

Here are my starting pictures as of yesterday, 6-12-16....








Here's to the next 90 Days to make a difference!

And after that 90 Days.... 90 MORE!!!

I love ya Karen for being my coach (Masta-San) and taking me under your wing... your Grasshoppa...

No comments:

Post a Comment