Wednesday, June 15, 2016

How to stay motivated when life won't let you....

This week has been very crazy - and it's only Wed. Isn't that always the case? You have these well thought out plans and intentions, but then life gets in the way. What do you do to stay motivated and stay on track with your goals???

So how do you stay motivated? What I've been doing is keeping in my mind the WHY I'm going on this journey. If you forget the WHY you started or the WHY it's important to you in the first place, you will lose sight and it will eventually go to the wayside.

My WHY is my health, my son - me wanting to see him grow up, and just wanting to feel good about myself. I got tired of looking in the mirror and not liking how my clothes were fitting. Or how hard it is to get out of bed sometimes, because my fat roll is. Or how about the fact that I get winded just going up a flight of stairs.

Whatever YOUR WHY is... keep this in mind on the days where you JUST DON'T FEEL like it. Or the busyness of the day gets in the way. Find time. Leg lifts while doing the dishes. Squats cleaning the bathroom or at your desk. Wherever you may be, be CREATIVE to stay on track of your goals that you have set out to achieve.

YOU GOT THIS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment