Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Checking in on the progress....

Well, it's January 23rd and I am amazed at some things that are changing just in a few short weeks.

On the 1st, I weighed AND measured myself as my starting point or shall we say baseline.  At day number 12, I had only lost 4 lbs, BUT lost 6 inches!!!!

Now on day 23, I've lost a total of 12 lbs and 8 inches!!! WHAT???!!!

NO MORE stressing out about food, exercise, eating clean. I do those things, but my personality is one that it's ALL OR NOTHING. Before I would stress out if I missed a meal or program or I didn't make the right choice, for whatever reason.  With this new outlook, I have gained FREEDOM!!! The Holy Spirit has guided me and reminded me of what my body needs.

Let's face it - WE ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO. We KNOW what we are to be eating and doing. So, let's do just that!

RELAX! ENJOY! FIND YOUR JOY!!!

Until next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment