Saturday, May 11, 2019

Getting into the training....

So I sit here, the day before Mother's Day at 10:25pm - BEGGING my 9 yr old son to GO TO BED!

Anyways.... I'm excited to say that THIS WEEK, I've been able to stay on plan with my eating, menu planning, and prepping - as much as I can... :) We're getting there!!!

As far as marathon training... I'm dealing with a IT Band injury and something else... in my right leg... it's crazy!! I go to physical therapy (PT) on May 20th - so I hope that I'll be able to really hit it this summer... I'm interested in hearing what the PT has to say and how quick I can get this resolved.

December is right around the corner and I feel like I'm so very far behind where I want to be at this point... All I can do is do the best that I can do...

My goal for the marathon is to: 1. finish, 2. cross the finish line upright, and 3. feel good at the end.  With those things in mind, all I can do is my best and BE CONSISTENT in my nutrition and my training...which includes cross-training...

I'll post pics as I go on this journey and glad you are coming with me...


No comments:

Post a Comment