Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Inspiration.... who needs it?

Here it is... only the 8th day into the new year, and I see all over social media that people need to stay encouraged, motivated, etc. to keep on track with their dreams! Nothing is going to happen within a week of making up your mind to do it. Sometimes, it takes a few weeks, months, and yes, even years. But if it's something that you are always wanting to accomplish, do, or go - isn't it worth the effort it takes to get there? THAT REQUIRES TIME and WORK to be put in! It takes time to change bad or old habits and create new ones.

I'm guilty of this! I want it NOW! Not in a few months or even in a year... I wanted to be skinny/healthy last decade! However, I have to keep reminding myself that it took time to put the weight on, it's going to take time to take it off.

Here are hopefully some motivational sayings or memes that can help you along your journey:

























No comments:

Post a Comment