Thursday, March 5, 2020

Welcome March!! How are we on this health journey?...

Here it is MARCH 2020 already!!! Time is flying by!

How are you doing in your health journey? I've been getting a lot better with my exercise (this is the TOUGHEST part for me!) and my water is increasing. For the most part, my nutrition is good, but of course there are ALWAYS room for improvements!  I'm a snacker, especially late night - who else is with me in this??

What is the biggest struggle that you are facing right now on your journey? Tell me how I can support you and help you succeed.

I need accountability to exercise - I have all the time, so that's not an issue - it's motivating myself to get it done! How do you keep going when you don't feel like it? I have some SERIOUS goals I want to accomplish and I KNOW that the best way to get there is my nutrition and MOVEMENT! AHHH!! 

Comment below on how you are doing and how I can support you!

No comments:

Post a Comment