Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Late Night/Early Morning Thoughts....

Here it is... 1:20 AM and I can't sleep! Too many things are on my brain apparently...

Things like: need to go grocery shopping tomorrow as I need to food prep for the week; I have to do that AFTER I get my workout in at 9am; I need to really work on getting my gallon of water in every day; will I ever get to the bikini stage; how do I balance my training/food/exercise with home/every day life?; what are the other things I need to do before Friday? Is my Daddy going to be ok or wonder what the Dr's will say about his heart; to all sorts of randomness. 

I was also laying there in bed thinking about what does GOD say about all this? Am I turning to Him for direction? Discipline for this sport? Fulfillment in my soul when I could eat my weight in carbs?

It is interesting to see how self-doubt and fear can play such a HUGE role in our lives. I KNOW I can do this... BECAUSE I CAN DO HARD THINGS! 

This is definitely the biggest journey I have ever been on (besides being a single Mama) and I'm excited and somewhat scared. Maybe scared of failing? Being judged (well, I'm going to be judged no matter what by people)? Fear of disappointing myself?  

But this is what I have to remember:



No comments:

Post a Comment