Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Tough and Rough Week

Hey all!

This past week was a little rough for me mentally... 

I've been working my butt off, staying on plan (only 1 treat meal in 2 weeks), and only lost .8 pounds and 1/4" overall. I know that there are times where my body is going to take a 'breather" to adjust to the weight loss/inches... it's just disheartening when I take my 2 week progress pics and not really see a difference.

Then I have to look back at where I started from and look at the most recent set of pics and see that I have come a long way... 

All this to say is, don't let a tough/rough week mentally screw you up for the entire journey. It's mental. It's hard. It's a daily grind... 

BUUUUUUUT... WE CAN DO HARD THINGS!!!

The top set of pics is from June 11, 2020
The bottom set of pics is from June 23, 2020


Keep pushing... Keep grinding... It'll happen... 

No comments:

Post a Comment