Monday, June 29, 2020

This past weekend....

I was able to attend a friend of mine's very FIRST bikini competition about an hour away from my house!  It was so inspiring and motivating - YES, I have DEFINITELY caught the competition bug! I was able to meet up with some of the athletes and judges and asked a TON of questions!! Anyone who knows me, I ask lots of questions! LOL. Some of the athletes asked about my story, so I was able to tell them... they started following me on Instagram!!!! (sassy_classy_fat2fitness

I was able to drink my gallon of water (and of course, sit next to the bathrooms), eat my meals, UNTILLLLLLLLL... I went out with my friend who competed. She did really well for her first show! 5th in Open Novice B class! Didn't place in the other classes she entered, but loved being on stage! :D 

Anyways, we went out to eat and I rrrrrreally didn't feel like having my salmon and a salad. Soooo, I went off plan and got a flatbread pizza...HOWEVER, I couldn't eat all of it (which in the past I would have easily! So this is a MAJOR win)! 

Yesterday when I woke up, I felt so sluggish and actually mad at myself for going off plan! I didn't get to exercise on Friday, due to family obligations, and nothing this weekend. So no workouts for 3 days! I saw that I was definitely bloated/retained water - my ankles were more like cankels! I won't be doing that again (or at least try not to)! I also realized that I've been feeling really tired (humidity, that time of the month, etc), so that does NOT help the situation and explains why my emotions were/are all over the map!

Today is Monday and I'm motivated to get back on track and not let Saturday's choice foul up my whole plan. I was able to get my full workout of shoulders in and some glute work, so that was a great feeling of accomplishment! Water is in the works, as of right now, meal 2 down the hatch, and now, prepping to meal prep for the rest of the week. 

I want to encourage each of you to NOT beat yourself up if you "fall off the wagon/plan"! It is one meal, just get back on plan THE VERY NEXT MEAL!  You got this friend...


No comments:

Post a Comment