Thursday, July 16, 2020

The Struggle is REAL!

As I am looking at pictures of myself from way back in the day and progressing through time, I noticed that the bigger I got, the sadder my eyes became.  Oh sure, I had smiles on my face, laughing, carrying on like I was having a good time (and at that particular time, I was - in the moment).

But in the quiet of the night, when I am faced to be alone with my thoughts, feelings, and just WHO I AM as a person... I was very unhappy. Depressed. LOW to NO self-esteem or care for myself. 

This journey that I have been on for the last 100 years (or so it feels like), it has been quite a process to get to where I am today. 

Do I like the way I look right now? NO, but I am much better than where I was even a year ago! Do I have a long way to go to be where I want/desire to be? HECK YES!! 

The struggle comes when I get "snacky", lonely, caught in my own thoughts and I just want to eat...eat... eat....

BUUUUTTTTT... sometimes I cave into it - but it's MUCH better than what it was, but still not on plan that Coach has given me to follow... 

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL Y'ALL!!!

How can I encourage you on your journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment