Saturday, July 11, 2020

Realizations

There are a few things that I have realized while on this journey of fat loss and re-shaping my body...

**I LITERALLY dream about being on stage EVERY night... I know that I'm a ways off, but I guess I like to know what I'm working for... and right now...it's shredding this blasted fat... UGH... I guess I get so mad at myself for getting this big and damaging my body the way I have...how I've mistreated it, abused it, and took it for granted. BUT today is a new day and from where I started 2 mo ago 'til today - I FEEL and starting to look like a new person...

**This is a marathon...not a sprint to get to where I want to be and accomplish. 

**It's hard to be patient when you can see the end result of where you want to be.

**I have to trust my coach and trust the process that she has me on...

**And I need to relax and ENJOY the journey...

These things are all so hard to keep in mind while going through it - self gratification - I want it NOW - not 2-3 years from now... Patience is NOT my biggest asset ...

Progress pics below... from May 1st to July 7th:


No comments:

Post a Comment