Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Time does NOT stand still...

Well, here it is... almost to the end of July already!!! Where has the time gone??? It feels like this year is whizzing by and so much changing...

It feels/seems like the world is changing all around me, except my body. I see changes, don't get me wrong, but maybe it's not at the pace that I want it at. Of course, we would all love to have what we want or desire, like yesterday. But I know that this will take time to get the body/health that I want for myself.

I didn't put this weight on overnight...can't take it off overnight. I think I've stated in previous posts that I get so frustrated at myself for allowing myself to get to the point of being morbidly obese. VERY unhealthy. How is that fair to my son? How is that fair to my family? How is that fair to me?

Well, I have taken steps in order to change all that. Since May 2019, I have lost 82 pounds. Since hiring my coach in May 2020,  I have lost 15" over my whole body and 19 pounds! There's the start I needed. 

I just wish that time would slow down a bit and not make me feel so rushed or anxious to get this weight off to get on stage... but I KNOW that this is NOT a sprint, but a marathon... slow and steady... UGH! I hate being patient! LOL...







No comments:

Post a Comment