Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pushing through...

July has been a VERY HARD month for me, for some reason. I had the desire to get out and run and eat clean, but NO motivation or anything to push through. I ran a total of 4.5 miles - FOR THE WHOLE MONTH!!! THIS is NOT good!!!

So it's August - a brand new month, with a brand new attitude and perspective. I have to get back on track - my health is to important. I can definitely tell the difference - I feel more lethargic and even though I haven't stepped on a scale - I'm sure that I've gained weight back. Going on vacation in the south is NOT helpful, but I've got to get my running/fitness mojo back.

So I say all this to say - no matter how we may feel, going through, or all the other 1000's of excuses we can come up with - we have to push through in order to stay on track. It's hard to be 100% focused - 100% of the time. So if you do find yourself losing your mojo, just know you are not alone and to push through those feelings.

I have to start all over again - in a way - to get back on track...

STAY ENCOURAGED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment