Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Stop Procrastinating....

Here I sit...my son started his 1st grade year of school today and I'm SITTING here. I'm looking at my calendar and looking at when I can get my runs in.  I do know that on Mon, Wed, and Fri (for now), I can be a part of the C25K group. I can also use the time that Lincoln is in school to go for my runs...drop him off, then go on my runs.

I can also get some cross training in by doing Beachbody DVD's in the morning, before Lincoln gets up in the morning.  THAT is the plan... but can I start Friday? Tomorrow is my 46th birthday, but then again, why wait for the next day when I can get a "jump start" on this new plan.

I need to stop procrastinating and JUST DO IT! Be a NIKE and JUST DO IT! That's all any of us can do....Get up! Get out! and Just Do It!!!

Keep Pushing....

No comments:

Post a Comment