Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy 2017!

Well, here we are 4 days into the new year....

How many of us have already "fallen off the wagon" or "slipped up on our clean eating plan"? It's ok... they way that it needs to be looked at is: Ok, so I may have "slipped", "goofed", or flat out "blown it" for a meal or even the day. SO WHAT???!!!! There is always the next meal to "get back on track" of getting your health back! Don't shoot the whole day of eating based on what happened for ONE meal! Just make the right choices at the next meal going forward!

So, since Dec. 14th when I went to the Neurologist in SF - I've lost 16.8 pounds!!! And that's even through the CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR holiday!!! WHAT??? 😮 So, if I can do it, I know you can too!

I'll be taking my measurements tomorrow to see how I do this year!

I challenge EACH of you to get out and MOVE! If you live in the Roseville/Rocklin area, come join me at Shamrockin', Run Rocklin, or any other local 5K/10K/12K event!  Start racking up your bling (medals)!

Let me know how I can encourage you!  Leave a comment below and let me know of different things that you would like to see in this blog... recipes? Journey? Pictures? Exercise tips?

HAPPY 2017 EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment