Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Looking forward to the future.....

I went for a 2 mile walk/run today... it FELT sooo good to get out and move! It's been pouring down rain here for a good 4 days, so it's been very difficult to get out and get some miles in. I do, however, have Beachbody DVD's that I can do during these times of weather not cooperating with what I'm trying to do.

I am looking forward to the future - by keeping up my exercising and clean eating - I KNOW that the weight will eventually come off... I am also looking forward to talking to a bariatric surgeon to see if there can be any revisions or other options for me, since I've already had the Gastric Bypass 14 years ago. I'll keep y'all posted on how that goes.

MEANWHILE - Let's ALL look forward to the future and what it holds for each and every one of us! What are your goals? Are you taking the steps to achieve those goals? How are you accomplishing those dreams?

LET'S DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment