Sunday, January 15, 2017

New Mindset...

IS AMAZING!!!  It's crazy how much your mind plays a role in your health and fitness!

Since having a different mindset and thinking positively - THAT I CAN DO THIS - I look at food and exercise differently. I'm also going to intensive counseling to help me with my food issues and the reasons why I have been such a HUGE emotional eater.... I HAVE DROPPED 20 lbs!!!

I can only encourage you to really evaluate how you view your life - from fitness, food, relationships, career, etc.... you might be surprised what that outlook is. If it's negative Nelly - change it to positive Polly! Your life will be more fruitful and productive!

So this is going to be a short post tonight, but just really take a look at HOW you view things in your life... more positive, the more satisfied and accomplished you will feel when you obtain those goals that you have set out for yourself....

I know I'm seeing this firsthand.

No comments:

Post a Comment