Friday, April 22, 2016

Going the extra distance....

In a matter of a day or so, I will be running the course of the City of Roseville's I LOVE the 80's - which I will be running NEXT Sun, May 1st. This will be my 2nd 10K in my LIFE, with the first one being on Thanksgiving Day - LAST YEAR!

The plan is to do the course on Sunday with some girlfriends and test out my new hydration pack that was so lovingly given to me! Thank you VICKY! :) Then Monday, do my 5K with my ladies running group. Tues, do the 10K course again to get more familiar with the course and how I need to prepare for Sunday's race.

WHEW!!! Doing a 1/2 marathon will be ONE of the greatest feats I've EVER done in my life!

Whether it's running that extra mile, doing work for your boss that they didn't ask you to do or even on your to do list, or even just being consistent with your food prep for the week - it's going the extra distance that will make you a stronger person. A more confident person. A respected and admired person.

GO THE EXTRA DISTANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment