Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Journey Continues....

So yesterday, I did a Cardio Sculpt class - where you do cardio w/ weights and BOY... is my BODY sore!!! But a great kind of sore!!  Then I went running with my Mommy's group and 2 of the members DID a 5K!!! I was wanting and yearning to do it, but with doing the Cardio Sculpting class earlier in the day, there was NO WAY my legs were going to do it!

I will do it next week... for sure... I just know NOT to do the sculpting class BEFORE or the day OF a running event! I'm learning these things as I go... bear with me... :)

The rest of the week will be good as I plan on doing the 21 Day Fix EXTREME DVD's with Lincoln right beside me and doing my EARLY morning runs - at 5am!!! I'll be able to get more miles in and go a longer distance to prepare for the Diva 1/2 marathon coming up in June!

Well, have to go get my boy from school...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment