Sunday, April 10, 2016

Keep pushing....

I have to confess...I'm getting discouraged. Discouraged that I'm not dropping as much weight as I WANT at the pace that I want. I have to remember to be patient during the progress and I have to trust the process. I'm just impatient and wanting to be 120lbs lighter... NOW! But I also know that I didn't put it on overnight, it won't come off overnight.

The beauty of this process is that I am learning more about myself, how MY body responds and reacts, what fuels my body the best, and what I'm actually "made of" when it gets hard. There are many days where I feel discouraged, tired, just plain ol' don't feel like it...but I also know that if I don't put forth the effort, the results that I'm so desperately wanting and seeking, are not going to be there.

Thanks for letting me vent and be authentic here with how I am feeling.

Keep pushin' y'all! I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment