Thursday, April 21, 2016

Keeping it movin'.....

This past week has been pretty tough.... I've been pushing myself, which is a good thing, but at the same time, my body is NOT happy about it.  I ran with an AMAZING group of women, MRTT (Mother's Run This Town) on Sun for almost 4 miles, Monday night with a smaller MRTT group of ladies for a little over 2 miles, Tues was with a girlfriend for 3.25 miles! WHEW...feels good and I gotta keep movin' and pushin'.

It's not much longer until my 1/2 marathon in June... 7 weeks to be exact! I'm crazy nervous and scared, but interestingly enough I am also confident knowing that I will cross the finish line. I guess what I'm nervous and scared about is because I've NEVER gone that distance before, I don't know how my body will respond... I need to put in the miles!

BOTTOM LINE... I GOTTA KEEP IT MOVIN'!


No comments:

Post a Comment